Machines bear and share our workload and therefore they too need a breather from time to time. Canon printer are among the best printers available in the market but sometimes you might encounter printer not responding. The issue can be resolved through some common troubleshooting ways.
Common ways on how to fix Canon Printer not responding:
· First, make sure that all the cables and wires are plugged in properly.
· There is a feature of running the troubleshooting in your printer. Run printer Trouble-shooter.
· Restart the print spooler services.
· Make sure your printer is updated.
· You can also fix it by restarting your router.
Read more: what to do when printer is not responding