Google Chrome is one of the most used and fastest web browser. Even with so many features sometimes you do face Chrome running slow on windows 10. Let’s take a look at some of the steps to resolve the issue.
Why is Chrome slow on Windows 10?
Google Chrome usually slows down or stops because of memory management problems. Sometimes a broken extension freezes the browser.
· Press the Windows key and R to run the command.
· Copy default folder to the desktop.
· Power off the computer and restart.
· Navigate chrome in the search bar by typing chrome.
· Chose, open file location.
· Then, click on run as administrator.
· Thereafter, delete the default folder from the desktop.
Read more:- How to Resolve google Chrome Running Slow