A stop error or a blue screen error code can occur if any issue causes your device to shut down. It usually happens during upgrade process. Windows 10 blue screen error codes can be resolved through some simple steps.
How to fix a blue screen error during windows 10 upgrade?
1. Uninstall the incompatible apps by the clicking on Uninstall button under settings.
2. You can Re-download the installation files.
3. Analyze the upgrade problem by visiting the SetupDiag download page.
4. If you encounter this blue screen error, disconnect the non essential peripherals.
5. At last, perform clean installation process.